'Tis the Season to Save

Yesterday I shared a couple of budget-friendly buys in the earring and cosmetic department. I'm branching out a little today and sharing some great priced bags, shoes, and sunglasses. I know most of you have people to shop for this season, but these finds are too great to pass up for yourself. I feel like if you shop smart, you can still add a few things here and there to your wardrobe without breaking the bank.

bags
Left to right from top: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I tried to find bags in the $40 and under department. I was pleasantly surprised to find some for under $10!

sunnies
Left to right from top: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

I've never let myself pay more than $20 for a pair of sunglasses. I've lost a few over the years and have had some broken thanks to my sons. With cute sunglasses for $6 and $7, how can I go wrong?

Shoes on a budget
Top to bottom starting left: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I'm not a big fan of boots in the winter (I will wear them) because heels are my absolute favorite. However, being 27 weeks pregnant, I have been wearing flats a bit more because it's just easier.

Have a great day! Get shopping!









0 comments:

Post a Comment