Top Three - August

Tomorrow is (finally) the last day of August. I am so excited about September. Even though it will still be hot and miserable for another month, I am going to pull out all of my fall decorations this weekend and pretend that the heat is gone. September means fall, which means pumpkins, fall leaves, and lots of yummy desserts. Okay maybe that last part is just because I'm pregnant but whatever. I'll take it.

Here are my favorite looks from August:

Read full post here

Read full post here

Read full post here

I hope you all have a great weekend and get some serious relaxation in. I don't plan on doing a whole lot. Maybe a little ice cream, a bunch of movies, and hanging out with my mom who is visiting from Virginia. Have a fabulous weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment