For the Girls

It's been a long time since I have gone out on a girls' night or even a girls' lunch. Here are a few looks that I think would be ideal for either type of get-together.

girlsnight

All of the pieces in this set are versatile, which I think is important in anything that I buy. The clear bag is such a fun piece and can be worn day or night. Your make-up and phone will look so cute peeking out through the clear windows of this bag. The top can easily be worn with jeans, leather pants, and would be fun with another pattern, like stripes. I love the asymmetric hem of the skirt and think it would be fun with a chunky over-sized sweater when the weather starts to cool down. And those heels! I would wear them every single day with my cuffed jeans.

girlslunch

There are times when I love to dress up and wear skirts, but sometimes you just want to keep it simple, especially for a girls' lunch. I love a big roomy tote that I can throw a bunch of stuff in (like a water bottle) if we decide to go shopping afterward.

What is your favorite thing to wear for girls' night or a girls' lunch?







0 comments:

Post a Comment