Exciting News

So, I thought I would finally share with you all what has been happening lately. I'm so excited to announce that I will be having another baby!


I haven't been feeling all that great the past couple of weeks so that is why I have had a hard time reading all of your blogs. I've had pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms that you can think of, including bad headaches (a new one for me). My husband has been pretty much a solo parent as I lie on the couch feeling terrible. I've also had to teach a summer intensive this week so that has been pretty draining as well.

Hopefully I can kick this first trimester stuff soon and have more energy in the next week or so. So, be forgiving if I can't get an outfit post done here and there. It's very hard to do when all you want to do is stay in bed!

With all of that said, I'm so excited to welcome another life into this world. I already have two sweet little children but I can't wait to see the personality that this new baby has! Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment