Earn Your Stripes

F21 dress, top, and earrings, Charming Charlie necklace, Shoedazzle heels (here), Aldo clutch

I'm so excited to introduce you to Margo from Classroom Couture. She and I decided that it would be fun to collaborate on a post and show you how we both wear stripes. Check out how she wears the classic print and go to her blog for more pictures and fashion inspiration. This girl knows how to put an outfit together!

Such a gorgeous, classy look from Margo at Classroom Couture

I love how she took a classic print and added some fun extras to it. The scalloped blouse peeking out is brilliant and her choice of accessories are perfect.






My striped dress (last seen here) takes on a whole new look when a simple teal top is layered on top. I love the bright bold color of the teal against the classic look of black and white stripes. My favorite white heels have once again been thrown back into the rotation. White heels are definitely a great staple for spring and summer and they go with everything.

* Don't forget to enter my giveaway (for a cute lace necklace) here!

Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment