Date Night

sleek
(Click picture to shop)

My husband just got back from a two-week trip to Germany. While he was gone, I kept both kids and in that time I got sick, my youngest son woke up multiple times a night, my oldest son woke up early one morning and threw up, a tornado hit our neighborhood, and four days later we had another threat of severe weather so I took my boys and jumped in the car and drove south. So, needless to say, I would like a nice date night with my husband. Here are two looks that I think would be perfect for a three-hour dinner.

trendy
(Click here to shop)

I don't typically go for an all over floral (or rain forest) print but there is something eye-catching about this dress. A busy dress like this one doesn't need a bunch of accessories that will compete with it. Keep it simple with minimal jewelry and a sleek clutch.

What are your ideal date night looks?

* Don't forget to enter my giveaway here. You could win a piece of jewelry of your choosing! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment