Sweet Steals

Under100
(Click picture to shop)

When it comes to shopping, I am not usually one to spend a lot of money on a particular piece unless it is a handbag, or a pair of shoes. Being a mom with only a part time job, I like to try and challenge myself when it comes to shopping. I get so excited when I score a major find at a low price.

 Not too long ago I picked up these faux leather pants at Target in the clearance section. After struggling to find a comfortable pair (that fit), I couldn't pass them up. I can't recall how much I spent but I believe it was around twenty dollars.

I also found some cute navy patent leather sandals at Zara for only $10. Check their website regularly for some great markdowns.

Or what about these shoes that I got for only 6¢? Combining reward certificates with major sales can only work to your advantage. I take advantage of email lists for sales, reward programs at stores like DSW and Ulta, and coupons at Target. I'm not an extreme couponer by any means, but I love a good deal!

Think about shopping in an off-season. You can pick up some great pieces for a third of the original price if you are patient and take your time. 

Here are a few finds under fifty dollars that are just too good to pass up:

under50
(Click here to shop)

Small accessories like belts and jewelry can make a big impact. Look for big markdowns (especially after Christmas) and stock up. Accessories play a huge part in giving an outfit a new twist. Take advantage of those sales to spice up your wardrobe!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment