Gray Layers


F21 blazer and necklace, gray jacket from local boutique, Francesca's top, Seven jeans,
Nylon Journal arm warmers c/o, Old Navy glasses, Nine West heels


When Nylon Journal contacted me and wanted to sponsor me, I jumped. Being a dancer, I toyed with the idea of a new pair of leg warmers but when I saw these arm warmers, I knew I had to have them. I have been looking for a pair of arm warmers for several years now and have not been able to find a pair anywhere. These comfy ones are stylish and functional - two things that sometimes aren't present at the same time in fashion. I'm not a big fan of gloves in the winter because I can't stand not being able to use my fingers (working an iPhone with gloves is not easy), so these are the perfect winter substitute.


I've been getting into layering a little more lately, and couldn't resist layering a dark gray thin jacket under my white blazer. If you are looking to layer pieces this winter, try adding light pieces under blazers to avoid looking bulky. Light vests or even short-sleeved jackets like this one are perfect for layering.



Have a great day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment