Captain's Dinner

Dress c/o eShakti, F21 clutch, Nine West heels, earrings c/o Anjolee

When eShakti sent me this dress last week, I immediately knew what I would use it for. My husband and I are going on a cruise in a few weeks and I have been wondering what I would wear for the formal night on the ship. I had a dress in mind but I wasn't too excited about it for the Captain's dinner. This dress, however, will be perfect. The simple silhouette is embellished with beading on the shoulders, diminishing the need for extravagant jewelry.




If you haven't heard of eShakti, check them out! They have so many different styles of dresses, tops, skirts, jackets, and coats. If you aren't a person who normally orders clothes online (I used to never order online) because you might be worried about sizing, then this website will be perfect for you. Not only can you order clothes in pre-stocked sizes but you can also customize the clothing. When I selected this dress, I had a choice of how short I wanted the hemline to be, and how I wanted the neckline to look. When height is an issue, or a neckline might be too low, this company can fix it to your specifications. 

(Click here to shop)

Of course I had a hard time picking a dress. I found a few more options here, here, and here that I wouldn't mind adding to my closet. 

Have a great day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment