Safari Chic

Old Navy jacket and skirt, F21 shirt, Target pumps, Urban Expressions clutch,
Essie's 'Orange It's Obvious' polish, F21 earrings, Charming Charlie cuff, Tobi glasses

This is about as close to a safari look as I will probably ever get. The shoes are faux snake skin and the clutch is faux alligator skin, playing into the animal theme. 

I bought this outfit years ago when I was an extra in a movie that was being filmed here in Louisiana. I can't even tell you the name of the movie! I remember it had Michael Douglas and Jesse Metcalf. The movie was a courtroom drama but I never watched it. I should figure out what it is and rent it and see if I can see myself in it!

There have been many movies made here in my city in the past few years. I did some work as an extra (before children) and had fun doing it. But let me tell you, it is hard work! I was a cave girl in The Year One (with Jack Black) and we shot for five nights in a row (pulled all nighters each night) and filmed in 30 degree temps. I am impressed with those who work in the film industry because I know now that I don't have what it takes to make it in that industry.






0 comments:

Post a Comment