J'aime Lancome

On March 8, I posted about a must-try product - Genifique.  After 2 months of using this product, I am in love with it.  In fact not only me, but my friends who I recommended the product to, are also in love with it.  


Last week I was visiting the Dillards during my lunch break and stumbled upon a sign that read "Gift of Paris".  How could I resist!  




I purchased lip stick and eye shadow and received good-sized samples of Visionnaire (advanced skin corrector), Bright Expert (dark spot corrector and radiance activator), Renergie (eye lift creme), lipstick, blush, and eyeliner.  


So far I love all of these products.  The eyeshadow is glittery, not frosty.  I chose a coral lip shade which is bright, but not sticky.  After only a few day, my skin looks wonderful.


I love these products, and want to pass along to my friends.  I am not getting paid for this endorsement, but if you are listening Lacome - I will be happy to accept payment!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment