One Dress, Two Looks

Girly and Casual

Girly Meets Tough




I loved this floral print dress so much so I decided to style it two different ways. The first option is for when you want an edgy look but still want to remain feminine. The leather biker jacket along with the studded handbag toughen up the sweet floral print just a bit. What is better than a pair of killer heels? A pair of red heels! The shoes in the first option definitely compliment the tough girl look.

The second option is for those of you who prefer a classic, casual look. A cross-body bag is perfect for a casual look as it lacks the fussiness that a clutch or handbag might have. A cross-body bag leaves you hands free, which in my opinion looks casual and laid back. Ballerina flats are an obvious choice when it comes to casual wear. Picking a color (such as red) keeps your outfit from becoming too casual and boring.

I would definitely wear both of these looks but I think that the first look is my favorite. Which is yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment