Mickey Mouse

Unknown top, Francesca's blazer, Charming Charlie jewelry
China Glaze 'Re-fresh mint' polish

I don't think I will ever be too old for Mickey Mouse. I might have worn a sweatshirt as a child with Mickey on it, but this time I am sporting the famous mouse in a very different way. Taking a whimsical print and pairing it with a cool blazer and leather pants tones down the Disney factor.


As you might remember from a recent post, when dressing for the cool evenings in Vegas, I had to wear the blazer/leather pants combo twice. You can see the other post here if you missed it.



When your options are limited, switching out your top and shoes helps a great deal. I also did a top knot instead of wearing my hair down. It just seemed to fit the whole casual vibe of the ensemble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment