Pumice Please!

Pumice Please!

Several years ago when I lived on my own, I had plenty of time to devote to pampering myself. I remember moisturizing and pushing back the cuticles on my fingers and toes every single night before bed. One day I told my boss about my nightly routine, and she marveled at the fact that I had time to devote to such a strict beauty regimen.

Several years (and two kids) later, I find that I no longer have the luxury of my nightly mani-pedis. I'm doing good to pumice my heels twice a week. Of course my fingers and toes never go without polish. (Please don't look past the polish as it is a bit scary).

If you have time, try this routine. Pumice your heels (or any other rough spots) while in the shower. When you get out, rub a liberal amount of body cream (more moisturizing than just a lotion) on your heels and then put on a pair of socks. If you do this daily, I promise you will see (and feel) a big difference!


Pumice Please! by amyshaughnessy on polyvore.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment