Happy Thanksgiving!

Who is ready for the Superbowl of Shopping?   Macy, Neiman Marcus, Saks – oh my!

I don’t know about the rest of you fashionistas, but this one will be at home snoozing, dreams of after-Christmas sales dancing in my head.    I have no need to wake up at 3 in the morning and fighting the crowds to hopefully catch a deal on some gadget for somebody else.  I don’t want to deal with the masses who are yipped up on coffee while fighting their turkey hangover. 

For the past few years I have been eternally grateful that my children are past the “toy of the year” stage.  I don’t spend sleepless night worrying about the perfect gifts and the perfect Christmas.  In fact I am grateful now that I can truly enjoy the season with my family and friends without having to play Santa.  I no longer have to participate in the feeding frenzy of consumerism. 

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment